Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail is a group of family owned and operated wineries. The wineries run along the Texas Bluebonnet Trail. All nine of these Texas wineries offer unique wines and wine tastings. Throughout the year these wineries offer numerous activities and events. These events include wine tastings, grape crushings, mystery dinners, music concerts, wine pairing dinners, vineyard tours, and more.
Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries each year offers these events:
- Wine and Chocolate event occurs on the first two weekends, in February. This is a wonderful way to celebrate Valentine’s Day or just enjoy chocolate with a friend. You will sample two wines with a chocolate pairing at each winery, on the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail.
- Spring Bluebonnet, Wine and Cheese event occurs on the first three weekends in April. Travel the bluebonnet trail while in full bloom as you travel from winery to winery. There will be tasting two wines and specially crafted cheese dishes.
- Harvest Trial event occurs on the last two weekends in, July and the first two weekends, in August. Celebrate the harvest and crush. See the winemaking process first hand from vineyard to bottle. Each winery will have two tastings and a select pairing.
- October Trail: Celebrating Texas Wine Month! This event occurs on the first two weekends, in October. Each winery offers a keepsake glass and tastings while enjoying a concert to celebrate Texas Wine Month.
- Holiday Crystal Wine Trail occurs on the first two weekends of December. You will savor a glass of specially selected wine with a terrific holiday food sample. As an added bonus you will receive a commemorative keepsake crystal wine glass.
Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail has three of our Brenham wineries on it. Pleasant Hill Winery, Windy Winery and Saddlehorn Winery are located in Brenham and are on the trail. Make your reservations at Brenham House Bed and Breakfast for your base as you travel down the wine trail. Other wineries on the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail are Bernhardt Winery, Colony Cellars, Cork This! Winery, Messina Hof Winery and Resort, Peach Creek Winery, Texas Star Winery, and Retreat Hill Winery and Vineyard. Check out Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail for more information.