Brenham House is Back Open for Business! We want to welcome you back to the Brenham House Bed and Breakfast. It has been a long month and a half of quarantine from the Covid 19 virus. We have cleaned, painted, hung new art work, changed things around, the list goes on. I have never had so much free time before. Thank you to all of you who were so kind to call or write to make sure we were doing fine and to insure us that you would be back to the Brenham House! It really meant a lot to us.
Downtown Brenham is also up and going again. Here are some of the activities and concert that will be happening:
- 31st Annual Burton Cotton Gin Festival in Burton, Texas-June 13, 2020. The oldest operating cotton gin in America! Come and see Texas history like it was back in the day. 10am-6pm and it is FREE. There will be a parade, live music to dance to, tractor and classic car show, bubble gum chewing contest, pie eating contest and vendors there. Check out the schedule at TexasCottonGinMuseum.org
- Hot Nights Cool Tunes-July 11, 2020 Austin Party Band
- Hot Nights Cool Tunes-July 18, 2020 Texas Unlimited Band
- Hot Nights Cool Tunes-July 25, 2020 Escape
- Hot Nights Cool Tunes-August 1, 2020 The Damn Torpedoes. Bring you lawn chairs and dress in cool clothes. There will be food vendors and beverages to purchase and Stray Cats Car Club will set up for you to look at all of the vintage cars.
- 4 Star Concert Hall has live music nightly in downtown Brenham. Check their schedule at 4starbrenham.com
- Home Sweet Home has live music. Check their schedule at HomeSweetFarm.com
- Brazos Valley Brewery has some music, food trucks and great beer. Check out their hours and events at BrazosValleyBrewery.com
- Great Shops downtown Brenham
- Great restaurants
Brenham House is back open for business so make your plans now for this summers’ fun events! We have 5 rooms all with private bathrooms. Two rooms have king beds two have queen beds and one room has twin beds. We serve a full breakfast each morning. Book online at BrenhamHouse.com or call us at 979-251-9947 to place your reservation. We welcome you back to Brenham!
Tags: 4 Star Concert Hall, Brazos Valley Brewery, Brenham House Bed and Breakfast, Burton Cotton Gin Festival 2020, Home Sweet Farm, HotNightsCoolTunes2020, lodging in Brenham Texas, romantic getaway, Stray Cats Car Club, Things to do in Brenham, visit brenham texas