Brenham Texas 2016 Christmas Stroll and Lighted Parade will take place on the first weekend of December. This year’s theme will be Christmas in Texas! It is such a great time for celebrating the Christmas season in a small town atmosphere. Come on out and enjoy this event with us! Events for Friday December 2 will be as follows:
- 5:00- 9:00 pm Snow Tubing Slide– 12 foot snow slide for all ages and it is FREE. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 6:00-8:00 pm- Build and Grow Workshop– for all ages Lowe’s Christmas workshop creates memories by helping you build a Christmas project to take home.
- 6:00-9:00 pm- Carriage Rides– enjoy an old-fashioned carriage ride around historic downtown Brenham. Carriage will be pulled by magnificent Clydesdale horses.
- 10:00am-9:00 pm-Shopping in Historic Downtown-beautiful stores to Christmas Shop from.
- 6:00-9:00 pm- Christmas Tree Lighting and Caroling, Ride the 1950 Invader Firetruck at the museum, Hayrides and Hot Chocolate, 10:00 am-7:00 pm Jingle Bell Market shopping, and live entertainment at the Gazebo and Alamo Alley.
Events for Saturday December 3 Brenham Texas 2016 Christmas Stroll will be as follows:
- 8:00-9:00 am- Breakfast with Santa-Have Breakfast, take pictures with Santa, and face painting! Reservations required. Go to tickets.cityofbrenham.org register beginning November 1, 2016.
- 10:00-6:00- Sip, Shop, Stroll- Walk the historic downtown of Brenham and shop and ample all of the great Christmas creative drinks along the way! Be sure to enter for $350.00 in downtown dollars that will be given away!
- 3:00-4:00pm Cowboy Bob-Trick Roper is a national Champion whip cracker! He will do rope tricks and gun spinning, too!
- 6:00 pm “Christmas in Texas” Lighted Parade– Watch float after float as they go around the square with all of the lights covering them. Magic fills the air with the spirit of Christmas!
- 3:00pm and again at 8:00pm- Michael Martin Murphy’s Cowboy Christmas at the Barnhill Center at Historic Simon. For tickets: thebarnhillcenter.com
- Stay with us at Brenham House Bed and Breakfast!