The leisurely, late morning meal known as “brunch” was first served in 19th century Britain where it was fashionable among the gentry. A celebration of the pleasures of drink and fine food, brunch soon became a favorite for sophisticated entertaining on both sides of the Atlantic. Today, we continue this gracious tradition at our Brenham B&B inn with a stylish table setting and a full gourmet southern breakfast at 9:00 am each morning. The breakfast menus are changed daily.
Organic products are used whenever possible in food preparations. If you must leave early a sack breakfast to go consisting of fruit, a baked good, and coffee can be prepared by our Brenham B&B inn, with advanced notice.
Our Brenham B&B Inn Menus
- Fresh fruit, Juice, Coffee, or Tea
Signature dishes at our Brenham B&B inn include:
- Eggs Benedict with side of Roasted Asparagus
- Breakfast Casserole with side of Stuffed Mushrooms
- Egg Scrambles or Fritatta with side of Stuffed Tomato
- Bacon or Sausage
- Muffins, Country Biscuits
- Cheesy Baked Grits or side of Potatoes
- Dessert such as Pancakes, French Toast, or Sopapillo Cheescake